About the Company
Holloman Energy Corporation
Holloman Energy explores for oil and gas in Australia. We trade on the US OTC BB under the Symbol “HENC”. Our controlling shareholder is Houston-based Holloman Corporation, one of the largest employee-owned engineering and construction companies in the United States. As a result of that relationship, we have the benefit of support generally unavailable to companies our size.
We have working interests in 4,544 square kilometers (1.125 million gross acres) in two licenses on one of the most significant emerging oil trends in Australia’s renowned Cooper Basin.
Here are some important facts:
- The Cooper Basin has sourced over 4 billion barrels of oil and 5 trillion cubic feet of recoverable gas.
- In December 2009 successful bids on Cooper Basin exploration leases drew exploration expenditures in excess of AUD$145 million… the highest gauranteed bid was on acreage abutting our PEL 112 holdings.
- We have identified 38 leads on our PEL 112 concession alone. Five of those leads targeted for evaluation were determined to contain mean unrisked in-place prospective resources ranging from 56 million barrels to 70 million barrels.
- Recent evaluations by independent Australian-based engineers suggest the net present value (@10%) of each field containing 5 million barrels of recoverable resource would be $100,000,000 to the 100% working Interest
- The Australian exploration environment is very favorable. It is essentially underexplored and has little, if any, geo-political risk.
- We are currently seeking joint venture partners to join in the exploration and development of our oil properties. Global industry giant Macquarie/Tristone is acting as exclusive advisor to facilitate that search (click here).
Our neighbors have been very successful at finding and producing oil. Here is a snapshot:
Recent drilling adjacent to PEL 112 has resulted in 20 of 27 wells drilled successfully with initial production rates ranging up to 3,000 barrels of oil per day. In 2008-2009 alone, eight new oil fields from 30km to 12km from PEL 112 were discovered containing from 1 to 11 million barrels of unrisked in-place prospective resources.
Our financial objective is to provide exceptional results and sustainable performance to our shareholders. At Holloman Energy, we believe a focus on the basics can deliver exceptional results